Because we care for you and your family, the pastor and deacons of Faith Baptist Fellowship are committed to the Deacon Family Ministry Plan. It is a plan through which the deacons can join the pastor in 1ninistering to the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of each church member and family. We want to make certain that every member and family in Faith Baptist Fellowship experiences the love of the whole congregation. We want to be known throughout our con1munity as a loving and caring church.
Here is how I as your deacon and my wife may help you. Of course, you are the only one who can answer that question. However, there are some specific ways we are willing to try and help.
- Contacting you – We will contact you periodically throughout the year to .learn how we can pray for you and learn of any special needs you ,nay have.
- Rejoicing with you and your family -We desire to share your joy when you celebrate important events or accomplishments in your life.
- Being a friend -We will listen to your troubles and concerns, because we care for you.
- Giving support in times of crisis – Someti1nes we ,nay be able to help you through the crisis by listening and giving support. Other tin1es, we may know someone else or a community agency that can help. If not, we will seek to ftnd a way for you to be helped.
- Answering questions about your faith, church, or denomination -As your deacon and deacon’s wife we will try to find the answers for you.
- Helping you find ways to serve in and through the church.-Your deacon will watch for oppo1tunities for you to use the talents, skills, and abilities God has given you.
- Praying for you and with you – Believing that you are important and believing in the power of prayer, we will join with the Pastor and other deacons in praying for you.